Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Saturday, November 26 |6:51 PM

YAY. i changed my blogskin!!!
still a renfu one thou... hahaz.
haiya... maybe i'll change my skin soon.
hahaz. cos tengwan jie also made a 5566 skin..
choose to use this first cos it came out first!
lolx. lame answer... anyways...
I'M DROPPING HAIR?
eh.. or it is the shampoo. :)
hope so. i don't know!
when i comb my hair... i can see
strands of hair at e comb!!!! ARGH.
am i balding??? i'm only 13!!! LOL.
i think it's e prob with e shampoo.
it has made my hair... dry.
tis kinda thing happened b4.
and it's e shampoo. not me. :)
soo. i must change my shampoo asap!
but i've just change it! Mum's gonna scold. LOL.