Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Friday, December 23 |3:35 PM

9 more days

haiz, countdown 9 more days to school!
oh gosh. i'm still yet to do my homework.
ermm. done ermm 1/2 only.
left chinese, COMMONWEALTH ESSAY, 1 bk review.
planning to do it with denise, hmm. she's sick.
hope she gets well come yeah.
pple around be are so sick.
including my mum. ):
HOPE EVERYONE GETS WELL SOON YEAH?
well, i changed my layout. it's so simple just a poster.
hahax. asked someone to help me with e codes de.
hmm. but it's like too simple. gonna change it back soon yeah. haha. (:
well, well... my photoshop skills are getting rusty !
help!!! i need more practice. but there's no time?
n 7F board is so dead... arghh~ HELP?
my tagboard is also super dead lah. whatever. haha
hmm. so happy wanyu gonna change to 10pm next yr.
so i woundn't be so tired every morn. hahaz.
=DD well... gonna go n do review le... haven read finish my book yet.