Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Sunday, December 4 |7:39 PM

OKAYYS. (: amanda singled miie outt . why me?? hahaz...lolx. joking.

Rules Of The Game
1. post five weird / random stuffs about yourself
2. at the end of the post, list the name of 5 people who you want next to do this.
3. leave a comment "you are tagged" in their blog and tell them to read your blog for rules.

5 weird/random stuff about me
1. I hate to be left alone .
2. I like to make plans for myself but never do them .
3. I love to day dream about j-stars . Espicially RENFU !
4. I'm forever FAT !
5. I wish to be in primary school forever .

next 5 people to do this quiz
1. peiqi
2. jiale
3. anna
4. esther
5. fumei