Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Sunday, January 22 |9:59 PM

frens don't always be there just for you.
well, frens ard me are just frens that play with you or maybe laugh with you.
but they just run away when you really need them.
they don't even care abt you.
when the problem comes, they just leave you alone.
leaving you to stand there and fight all you want.
the frens that i really trust seems far and unreachable.
i wish i could share with them my problems.
there's something that keep taking me away from them.
i don't know what but i know there's something stopping me.
i ain't what i was 2 years back. i've changed.
the whole world ard me has also changed.
nothing seemed the same anymore.