Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ GO LEE HOUSE! ”
Thursday, March 23 |4:47 PM

Lol, replying tags like that isn't too nice.
Shall stick back to my old way.
Ms Gan praised us for being the best sec batch!
Woots. We're so much better than the sec ones. (;

Anyways, Pamela said she saw me and viv on tv!
The css meeting session or something like that.
Lol, I didn't watch the real telecast.
But i rushed home yesterday to see myself (i'm an ego!)
Hahah, just nice i reach home the show just start.
Saw myself lah. My reaction was like "OH"
Then i opened and closed my mouth.
Didn't saw viv. and sher, wonder where the hell she went.

Watched wanyu yesterday.
Actually wanted to sleep early.
But there's renfu! So i watched.
Saddy, only 2 more episodes with him.

Whee, i can go angela's autograph session.
But only going with vivien, which is BORING.
Anyone wanna follow? hahah.

I think i'm seriously going to have a sore throat.
With tomorrow being SPORTS day.
I'll screamm~~ actually not really. =P
But will scream when i'm warm up.
Decided not to scream.
Wanna leave my voice for angela!
Shall support LEE HOUSE spiritually...

ninety ninety bomb ba di bana na fer na mo mi di fi fi mo mighty...
PL! NINETY!

GO LEE HOUSE GO LEE HOUSE GO GO GO~
GO LEE HOUSE GO LEE HOUSE GO GO GO~

I'm nuts, really nuts. Bear with me (;