Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Picture gallore. ”
Sunday, March 26 |9:49 PM

Wells, i'm not at home now.
Hahah, i'm outside somewhere...
I've been out almost the whole day.
Went to kbox with my mum.
As to celebrate her birthday.
Gonna have sore sore throat already.
So so addicted to kbox.
Almost forgot it's sunday and i have school tml!
Hahah, so late le. And i'm still not at home.
So tired...

Post some pics here...
Image hosting by Photobucket
CHESSE!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Mummy and me!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Smile properly, mum. =P

Image hosting by Photobucket
I'm fat! Ahhh~

Image hosting by Photobucket
Oh-so-delicious food!
Yummilicious.
Image hosting by Photobucket
mum, i know you're so gonna kill me for this
Image hosting by Photobucket
At kbox.