Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Saturday, May 13 |1:30 PM

5566 coming to Singapore next saturday!!!
Ahhhh, sickening. I bet no one would go with me.
Sad, no one likes 56 now. I meant my school frens.
Then, I'll have to go alone? Gosh, that's sadening!
Ahhhh, and i'm so damn confused.
What's the card for? I mean after they sign what can you do with it?
Soverneir? Weird, like u pay $10 for them to sign on this card.
But whatever, I think I'll buy it. BUT where is dallas btw?
Hahah. My mum said i can go, but have to find SOMEONE to accompany.
Means... NOBODY FOLLOW I CAN'T GO!
Ahhh, Who can i find? No one likes 56 now.. )=
I wanna go!!!! And and, if it was at bishan i can go myself.
Like yah, cos it's near my hse. My mum said she wanna bring me there. =.-
No freedom... Ahhh, someone help me!!!
Tell me what to do!!!!