Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Tuesday, May 9 |4:39 PM

EVERYONE SAY WOW(Inside joke)

I am watching Ai Sha 17 now. Damn nice, I realised.
Don't watch from the middle, cos you'll never never understand.
One of the "dark" idol dramas that i really love.
Cos i never liked any KILLING, GAMBLING or whatever
idol dramas. Example, The oustiders and Westside story.
Westside story, though there's 56, but STILL find it...
It's unexpainable. Just don't like the feel of it.
Heheh, STILL haven't watched latest of aqmfs.
Youtube still hasn't have it.

I AM FLUNKING MATH.
ah, I'm gonna fail. Serious, i didn't know how to do
a FIVE mark question. And still some question don't know.
ARGH. Left one more test! Biology.
Ekkks, i need to memorise somemore paragraphs. =.-

Ah, yes. Sher told me something today.
And i think it's BIG.
Me and her doesn't really like SOMEONE.
And yes, that SOMEONE is ly. =.-
But she seems so close to her.
Maybe she also said that she doesn't like me infront of ly?
Who knows? =/ I'm sensitive..

Ammendment to songs.
YOU MAKE ME WANNA- BLUE
WALKAWAY- KELLY CLARKSONS
HEY JULIET- LMNT
PHOTOGRAPH- NICKLEBACK

Basiclly, these are the songs I singing. Still got alot more songs. But I'm not singing that. Okay, i need to go off.