Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Friday, May 19 |10:58 PM

I AM HAVING A SORE THROAT.

How am I gonna scream tommorow?
Like yah, throat is damn pain.
I don't even feel like talking.
DRY DRY DRY throat.
Feeling horrible and boring.
Waiting for the radio thing.
Oh yeah, just made a new acc for my comp.
Cos another has viruses? Or the internet got problem.
Now, this comp can't go msn.
Sad.. So bored now.
Nothing but to blog.
And youtube loads very slow for this acc.
This is so saddening.
I feel like vomiting.
HORRIBLE.
Super super horrible.
I feel horrible!
Who can help me ah?
I wanna recover by tommorow!!!

Yes, forum has been weird for me.
Everytime i post a msg.
And go to home page.
I'll have to log in again.
I think it's me only. =
Whatever. Then i can't see my post.
Have to refresh refresh.
Then can see.
Wonder if i can see the webcam from e 933 webbie.
BUT. Seems like cannot. )=