Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ I'M HIGH. ”
Friday, May 19 |8:56 PM

I'M SO HIGH-ED.
Heheh :D
AND... I LOVE ESTHER. (:
5566's here, serious.
Except Shaowei.
Yah, i was highing in sch today.
Cos' PE we're supposed to create a dance.
Yeah, and i'm so so enthu.
Not really, but more enthu that last time.
:D:D:D
Reason being -- 5566's coming.
Hahah, and i was highing to myself.
After 2 o'clock.
Problem comes when i saw jas during recess.
" Hey Shiqi, so are you going tml? "
" Yups, I'm going with esther"
"esther?"
"yup esther, your class esther"
"Oh-oh. *esther came in* Esther, you like meh?"
" *I didn't knw what esther said, cause i was pulled away by sher* "
THEN, esther sms-ed me, when i was having cca.
And she told me that jas wanted to come up to stage
when the signing part comes.
Confusion then. I was like HUH HUH HUH.
Why so confusing. = Hahah, cos esther doesn't like.
Blah blah blah. Lazy to type, hoho.
BUT i'm going with esther.
MAYBE if jas can cut the queue, then she'll go up.

Harhar... Life without vivien is awfully boring.
I'm alone for like MATHS. ):
Lalalalala, maybe geral jie chopping place for me!
Hahahh, hope she can chop place for me and esther.
(: HOPE not alot pple reached there when i reach.
OKOK, bad english sentence. (: