Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Thursday, June 1 |7:05 PM

DOWN; JJ LIN
I can't believe it
tell me I'm dreamingthat we are still we
it was amazingsaid you were lucky
that you found me
it was on a rainy day that we met
you didn't have a place to go
as we just met so let's go slow
but no you just told me to keep you from the cold
sorry I can't take it
why did you fake it
why did we kiss

and I'm just down
you left me with a note without a sound
I've figured I must stop being such a child
you'll never know how much I've been around
how my heart just frowns of your down
I'll be your teddy bear I'll be your cloud
I'll take you round and round and
if you don't mind I could be your standing ground
even if that means I drown

as we just met so lets go slow
but no you just told me to keep you from the cold
sorry I can't take it
why did u fake it
why did we kiss

and I'm just down
you left me with a note without a sound
I've figured I must stop being such a child
you'll never know how much I've been around
how my heart just frowns of your down
I'll be your teddy bear I'll be your cloud
I'll take you round and round and
if you don't mind I could be your standing ground
even if that means I drown

and baby that would be my one last vow
-------
OMGOSH.
I started listening this song.
When i saw JJ on tv.
And said that there's an english version of
SHU NENG SHENG QIAO - DOWN
I've fallen in love with this song. xD
Heheh. My mum said wanna go JJ concert.
Wonder if it's for real.
Gosh, i wanna go. (:
I'm crazy of JJ, JOLIN and MIKE HE.
Oh man, i'm going crazy.
--------
And there's forum outing.
WOOTS. (:
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT SO LONG.
xDDD
And i can finally ermmm
see E ZUO JU ZHI WEN!
Hahah, gonna collect it later.
And mum's gonna install flash later!
---------

THE THREE OF US

CLICK THE ABOVE LINK <333

It's our blog. (:
Denise, esther and me. xDD
D for denise E for esther and S for shiqi.
Whee, finally. Hehhe. GO look and maybe tag? =