Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ First day of school. ”
Monday, June 26 |4:36 PM

The gates of hell has opened.
Nightmares and monsters will soon come after me.

The hwk piled up hasn't been done.
oooooooooo=
I'm naughty, for the first time i didn't do my work.
I mean holiday hwk.

New form teacher, co-tutor, maths tcher, chem tcher, chinese tcher
Woahhhhs, new term. New beginning.
But i don't feel right.
I mean everything's so wrong all of a sudden.

Form teacher: Mr Go [GOOOOOO!]
Co tutor: Mrs Goh [Yay! I love her<333]>Let My enthusiam is C________
Play hangman!
Guess the word, starting with C obvious.


The answer is
1...
2...
3...

CONTAGIOUS!
Let my enthusiam be CONTAGIOUS
My teacher said that.
So anyone who is enthu is contagious.
It's a disease.

Millenia Walk
Friday, 30th June
12noon - 2pm

Come if you're free, please.
I'm performing. =D
It's school time i know.
----------------
Went home with viv, chloe, momo and emerald.
Hahah, waited so long for the bus lah.
More than 45 mins!
Ate kfc... walked home with viven and chloe.
Saw Qianci on the way home.
Chloe was damn scared that guy would slap her.
Keep asking me to follow her....
=D

homework mugging.
BYEBYE