Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Monday, June 19 |5:55 PM

I can't believe this.
My mum actually wants me to help her to make a blogskin!
And she keeps asking what's a blog.
Ohmg.

I took alot of trouble finding aqmfs epi 19.
And i found it.
=D
That's rather lame lah.
Hahah.

Yesterday is father's day.
And i didn't have a dad to celebrate with.
Nono, he didn't die.
But he died spiritually to me.
THAT EVIL MAN.
He made my mum and I to this state.
Didn't know it was father's day until the actual day.
Went to WEN DONG JI for dinner with someone not HIM
Shan't go in to detail anymore.
But i hate him, even though he's my dad.

I went crazy over photoshop, haha.
AVATARS!
But i have no more nice pics to work on.
I mean nice pics.
=D

Ohmg, ohmg.
I want that hp at the bottom.
Samsung D820
OR THE SECOND CHOICE..
Samsung D520
I like that phone.
I want that handphone!