Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Don't bother talking to me ”
Thursday, July 20 |6:38 PM


Here's what i did for the week.
And that small little msn thingy is my enemy.
I made her life upside down.
No, i mean WE.
Whatever luh, i don't want to bother her.
-
I'm pissed with someone now.
If you are reading...
I'm waiting for your call/sms.
When will you gimme a confirm reply?
I need to know, please.
Don't leave me uncertain here.
I NEED A REPLY.
I know it's not you're fault.
Can you not just leave me alone to guess?
Please.
-
My mum actually allowed me to pon sch tmr.
But i'm waiting for someone to tell me that she's poning too.
I'm not sure of the reply.
But i really want to pon cos there is camp.
I'm really uncertain and i don't know what to do.
CALL ME NOW! TELL ME YOU'RE NOT GOING.
-
I'm not prepared if you said you're mum didn't allow.
Cos i've not done my ART...
I can't even fake a smile now.