Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ I failed my IT test and i'm surprisingly happy! ”
Wednesday, July 5 |8:42 PM

I FAILED MY IT TEST AT NYP TODAY.
But i somehow am not sad. ;D
[ pffst, it's tengwan's jie school! ]
Only SIX out of FIFTY people in my sch actually passed.
And we were forced to come.
Option 1: PAY AND COME FOR TEST
Option 2: PAY BUT DON'T COME FOR TEST [waste $]
Mr Quek scolded us for not wanting to come!
When he didn't say that those people how wrote the name MUST come.
And never stated that sch paid the money beforehand.
Nevermind. THE SCHOOL IS NICE AND BIG!

=D
I can be lost in that whole campus!
Uber big lar, swimming pool and... fountians!
Oh and they have this sms contest which sher got so excited.
-
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usPortugal vs. FranceImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Don't be mistaken.
I'm not some kind of football fan.
I don't watch football neither do i have the channel.
But since it is at the semi finals now. [isit?]
I should be more aware.
And I'm supporting France.
For one simple reason, peer pressure.
Influence by sher and sab.
Germany was out, they didn't even score.
Am i right? =/
My class has a report system.
Every morning we have newest reports on football.
And it's written as announcement on boards.
We do scream and shout if we'd support a particular country.
My class seems to hate Germany.
I'm on the fence ;D
Okay, they're playing at 3am tmr.
-

I have been tagged by peiying. =D

"Rules: Do the following without complains. Choose five people to do this after you have completed yours. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she has been tagged... And start your post by 'i have been tagged' then do this:"

Your 10 favourites
Favourite Colours: Purple, blue, black, pink.
Favourite Foods: Korean and Jap cuisines.
Favourite Songs: Everywhere - Michelle Branch, Love story - Van Fan. Alot more lor.
Favourite Movies: She's the man, Poseidon, Over the hedge, Just my luck
Favourite Band: 5566, 7F... I'm having brainstuck now. =S
favourite Idol: RENFU, SHAOWEI, WEIRU, XIAOJIE, MIKE HE, YUANCHANG
Favourite Drinks: Milo.
Favourite Day: 19th october, my birthday.
Favourite Webbie: 5566jstar, Renfu's blog, my blog.
Favourite Cartoon char: Currently none.

9 currents
Current Mood: I'm happy yet sad yet stressed yet tired yet.. one word= CONFUSED
Current Clothes: Fbt and pink shirt.

Current Desktop: Windows xp, new account and i don't want to corrupt it yet.
Current Toe Nail colour: Colourless
Current Time: 9:01
Current Annoyance: HUH? Ohoh, LIYING and projects.
Current Thoughts: How nice if there's no school. And i get to see renfu everyday.

Current Song: Everywhere - Michelle Branch
Current "Chatter": Sherminh

Your 8 firsts
First Best Friend: DENISE<333 longest ever best friend. I forgot my first. OH! KEXIN!
First Crush: A guy i saw at escape theme park, and i nv saw him again. =.-
First Movie: Do you think i remember?
First Piercing: Primary 5 i think.
First Lie: Forgot
First Music: Forgot
First Car: Not qualiffied
First Cry: When i came out of mummy's womb.

Your 7 lasts
Last Cigarette: I don't smoke.
Last Drink: Ribena
Last Car Ride: Mother's car, ytd. BUS 53, 4 hrs ago.
Last Crush: Er?
Last Movie seen: SUPERMAN!
Last Phone Call: Vivien
Last CD Played: I don't play cds nowadays.

Your 6 Have you evers...
Have you ever date one of your best friend: ?_?
Have you ever broken the laws: I've litter before.
Have you ever been arrested: If i would i will be in girl's home.
Have you ever been on TV: Accidentally.
Have you ever kiss some one that u dont know: In my dreams. =/

5 things that you are wearing:
Clothes and earrings.

4 things you done today:
Went to NYP, Did the test, Failed the test, Went back home happy.

3 things you heard right now:
Car, everywhere - michelle branch, Tou xin yes i love you


2 things you cannot live without:
My mother, and my health.

Things you do when you're bored.
Stare at the celling, blog, call people up or maybe sms.

WANTED LIST.
If you are looking at this now, you'll do it. =D
Or if you're as bored as me, do it. =D