Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Friday, July 7 |5:10 PM

I had one whole chunk of stuff to say
but once i came here everything in my head poofed.
-
Anws, I had a new partner!
Not vivien, NOT LIYING! no more ilysa.
But ilysa, you're still not bad! Had great time sitting with you!
Mr Go let us chose our own partner, and sit wherever you want.
That's what so great about new teachers.
They just don't get into the situation.
;D
Supposed to sit with potato de.
But in the end, she went to sit with momo.
Asked me to sit with sher and sab.
After that she asked me to sit with her again.
=.- Please hor, i'm not someone you just throw around.
=D Anws, so guess who's my partner now?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SABRINA! =D

We took the three sit one.
And the arrangement is like THIS.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SPOT ME.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I've moved from THAT end to THIS end.
But this end is nearer to the door.
No more sides for me to put my books anw. )=
I'm almost happy with my seat.
But two freaking people freaked me out.
LIYING AND JINHWEE.
Liying - EX-"GOOD FRIEND" Inverted commas cos everything was fake.
you woundn't even want to know her. Never want to talk to her again.
Jinhwee - Arghh, i shan't say anything about her.
But she's much better than liying anyway.
-
Sabrina is my fourth partner in my whole sec life!
;D Fun sitting with her.
My place is hot.
No fan or anything. +.-
-
FRANCE WON THAT MATCH!
1:0 i think.
I wanna bet on france.
Anyone want to bet? =/
Or maybe where can i bet? lol.
Next match is on 9th july right?
It's a sunday. )=
-
RENFU IS COMING BACK NEXT WEEK TO WANYU!
LOL. I THINK IT WOULD BE SOMETHING DIFFRENT.
WANYU SUDDENLY PUT THE YUGAO THAT RENFU'S COMING BACK.
WHICH IS WEIRD! =D

RENFU I MISS YOU!!!
I want to watch weixiao pasta!
It looks so nice.
And i think i'm liking Chenyi now.
I want to go to the a/s or handshaking or whatever it is.
But my mum didn't allow.
-
First two weeks of school totally rocks.
First week.
Monday-Music marathon and target settinng the whole day
Wednesday- Missed Lit cos of donation cards
Thursday- Missed English, Music marathon briefing
Friday- Music marathon of cos no school lor.
-
We only had like 3 days of lesson - some of the time for mm briefing.
And so far only had 1 lit lesson. Wohooo~
-
Second week..
Only 2 days and half.
Monday- youth day.
Tuesday- holiday. ;D
Friday- Half day