Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Monday, July 3 |1:38 PM

I've got alot alot to post.
Some are new, some are old.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Sweety poster - it's ugly.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
183CLUB wallpaper - plain uh?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Double&!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Xiaojie & Weiru
Ohmg, this is so ugly. )=

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I emphasized potato head! :D Sherminh, vivien, me!
I look weird on that photo.

MILLENIA WALK
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
THAT, is where my class performed.
The pic you see is choir, pls not my class.
We don't wear that! =D
How awful the stage is.
It's not even a stage. =.-
Whatever, but still music marathons fun!
-
Gonna get a new phone.
It's a long old grandmama story.
What phone should i get? =/