Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ NEW LAYOUT. *editted* ”
Sunday, July 30 |8:29 PM

I have to announce my
NEW LAYOUT

Yes, it is still renfu.
;D
Looks kinda simple eh?
Whatever, leave me a tag or something.
You might get headaches for the diagonal lines i guess?
Heheh, all my bottom posts got screwed up.
You know why?
I just realised that my font in this account is BIG.
And i just found that out. >_<

"School has this ability to bring all your positive engergy down and squash the shit out of it which then results in a large stack of homework and a bunch of straining pressure"


Some photos for you.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Even shoes can smile.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Chloe you are studying! ohmg.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Chickdeepoo. Don't be shy vivien.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
AHAH! YOU ARE CAUGHT!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Vandalism - during tuition.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usAnd so, who is ah lim?

Well oh well, i'm tired.
As i came home at 4am yesterday.
Sweet dreams *to myself and all*