Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ New Skin? ”
Monday, July 31 |3:40 PM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
L.O.V.E =)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Ye, i've customize my computer already! =D
And the above is my skin now.
Oh, i'm so falling in love with that.
But my msn thing at the taskbar is gone!
Not only msn, but everything at the taskbar.
Oh yayness, the deadline for art is friday!
Not tommorrow.
No more rushing, but there is still geog test on wed.
-
I'm watching wei xiao pasta now.
Gonna go studying after this.
How pathetic.
Claris and Richa 's wedding has been postponed.
Cos' the priest had not been coming to school for days.
But richa's gonna be the Runaway Bride.
Tiffany gonna rescue her from the wedding.
Well oh well, but they still look so loving today.
-
OH and yes, how can i ever not congragulate [how to spell it?]
MRS GOH HUI CHENG!

For getting into the finals in president award.
Mrs Goh, you rock!
;D
I did nominate you okay?
I love you mrs goh.