Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Simplicity. ”
Saturday, July 29 |1:05 PM

I'm back to blog peeps.
Wanna know my interesting story this morning?
Here goes.
-
There is big walk this morning.
Smsed sher to ask where to assemble then she told me she's not going.
I asked my mum if i could take mc too.
And she said yes.
She turned into heartland that carpark as to YOU-TURN OUT.
You should know that my mum's office is around that area.
-
Mum: IS THAT HIM?! [my dad, if you are wondering]
Shiqi: I think so...
Mum: IS HIM IS HIM! HIS TRYING TO TAKE AWAY THE DOCUMENTS!
Shiqi: Ohkay. Quick quick go and hide. [don't let him see us]
Mum drove the car to one end, called the police.
After the call..
Mum: HE SAW US ALREADY HE SAW US.
And she drove the car and stopped near the lorry.
[AND HE REALLY SAW US]
HE walked to my mum's car and tried to say hello to me.
I looked down and ignored him.
Mum got out of the car and tried to stop the lorry from moving.
HE asked the two men in the lorry to go.. and pushed my mum.
The lorry went and he walked to his car and drove away.
-
Waited for the police to come.
WAH LAU, the police are so damn slow please.
By the time the police come they would have gone long ago.
It look them like 30 mins to reach.
Well, if they were to reach earlier HE would have been in the police station now.
Police mans are so useless.
They can't arrest him nor do anything about this matter.
They just told my mum to make a police report later in the evening to help in the courtcase.
And so... i didn't go for big walk.
I can't sleep so i've been using the comp since 7 plus. =D
-
Downloading xiang nan da zhu chu now.
The one that renfu appeared in.
You can say i'm slow, cos' i really am slow. =D
Hahah, it's so slow please.
I'm thinking of a photoblog.
With all my works, should i?
-
It's titled simplicity because the works i'm doing now are so simple.
Not as in simple to do, but looks simple.
I have no idea why too.
But here are some works.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Before.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
After i make up for her. It's random.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Weiru.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Weiru, i like this one more.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Renfu wallpaper. =D