Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Tuesday, July 18 |3:59 PM


WEI XIAO PASTA, EPISODE 1
If you haven't watched wei xiao pasta.
YOU BETTER WATCH IT OR YOU WILL REGRET.
Serious.
Guarantee plus CHOP.
;D
The top avatar is WEI XIAO PASTA!
I'm using it for my msn, wohooooo.
-
My previous post totally screwed up because i used the blogger system to upload pics.
See how laziness can give you more trouble?
Haiz, i've got to redo my napfa again on the 24th.
Recently alot people's birthday.
16th wei xiao pasta birthday, first time show mah.
17th geral jie's birthday
18th sarah, sabrina's dad, vivien's dad birthday.
-
Hmmmm, i think pictures makes my post more interesting.
Anyway, i'm gonna go. =D