Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ WORLD CUP FINALS. ”
Sunday, July 9 |10:38 PM

WORLD CUP FINALS.
IS TMR MORNING, 2AM.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us France VS Italy Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Am i right? Am i right?
Nevermind, at this point of time i know i'm right. =D
Germany is 3rd and Portugal is 4th.
For this first time in my entire life i'm dying to watch a football match.
But i can't, i need some sleep although i know i had enough.
ALL THE WAY FRANCE!
I don't know why I'm so supportive of France.
But anws, i want france to win!
And to the NICE vivien... FRANCE IS GOING TO WIN.
FRANCE! xD
-
I dreamt of Chenyi! =D
I went to queue up for his autograph session with er.. I DON'T KNOW.
While, when it was almost my turn to sign the cd then i realised i bought wrong edition or smt.
Then i was so ermm nervous? Wanted to buy another version but no money.
And the queue was sooo long... Even if i buy another cd i don't think it would be my turn.
=P But still it's a dream lah.
I want to see Chenyi! Ohmg, i think i really went crazy about him nowadays.
-
I'm moody, because i have school tmr.
And it's the first monday since school reopen that we have a proper lesson.
BAHHHH. I did my english hwk just now.
I copied the answer sheet. =D
And 3 pages of it took me 15 mins!
Which is longgg. All thanks to Mrs koh to ask the bkshop auntie to staple the ans.
-
ESTHER DECIDED TO CHANGE CCA.
TO INTERACT CLUB!
Definately not because of me lah.
Cos band is too tiring. >_<
-
Interact is having camp next week.
And i hate camps, i know no one in my grp.
-
Renfu is coming back.
AQMFS IS SHOWING ITS LAST EPISODE NOW.
AH MENG ROCKS <>
WEI XIAO PASTA WILL BE SHOWING NEXT WEEK.
AND MY PRINTER CAN'T SCAN.
Okay, i know printers can't scan, but mine is 3 in one.
So it can scan. >_< But it can't scan.
Confusing? Tell you what.
My printer's scanner function is spoilt, how is that?