Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ NATIONAL DAY EVE. ”
Tuesday, August 8 |2:47 PM

DISC JOCKEY: Get High - F.I.R

I just typed a longggg post, but everything just POOFED when i editted my html.
Lazy to type the whole thing out again lah.
Let you people see something funny. ;P

-
This is how asians take their pictures.
Got these from some websites.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Uncle, ain't your backbone aching?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Note: I'M NOT CRITISIZING ANY ASIANS YEAH? I'M AN ASIAN TOO.
Ohman, i might have done these poses too!