Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ post is not titiled. ”
Monday, August 21 |6:08 PM

Yo earthings.
;D
I watched wei xiao pasta already!
Heheh, that was the second thing i did when i came home.
Obviously i had to bathe first right?
Hawt Hawt, xiaoshi seems to like he qun.
Hequn seems to like xiaoshi too.
Wheeeepeeeee.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I was eating my yummilicious PASTA, *yummy* [it looks reddish i know]
while watching wei xiao pasta.
The only word i can think of is.... PASTALICIOUS.
Hawthawt, life's never been so enjoying.
Why? Because COMMON TEST ARE OVER.
-
Okay, i'm crazy today.
I kept laughing to myself during recess.
No one laughed with me, so i appeared to look like an lunatic.
LAUGHING FOR 10MINS AT NOTHING.
Isn't that like marvellous?
-
Just downloaded Firefox Mozilla.
I'm like super slow.
But i think it's nice, only that the links on my blog is no longer colouful.
Lols. Eh,
DOES MY BLOG HAVE POPUPS?
(does this catch more of your attentions?)
I have no idea, but popups keep popping up (=.-)
when i was using internet explorer.
So i'm not sure of you all.
Tell me if there's alot popups, or none?
Thanks, just doing a lame survery here.
-
I'm gonna go run in the park like in 10mins.
So yeah, bye bye.
;D