Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ SYMPONY OF PRAISE. ”
Saturday, August 5 |1:27 PM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
WEI XIAO PASTA.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
183CLUB, somehow it looks very SHARPEN-ed.
I don't know why.

I'm in love with the song YI BA SAN.
But it sounds weird.
Give you an umbrella, hahah.
I want to buy the album and this month's J-star mag.
But somehow i'm having financial difficulties, my mum too.
I don't think it's a good idea to buy the mag and album right?
I want to buy! But i think it's a bad idea.
Asking my mum for money for such things when
we're having fianancial difficulties already.
I should just forget about it.
-
Concert is starting in ONE HOUR
THE SYMPONY OF PRAISE!

I 'm going with my beloved bestie denise to see another bestie. =)
ESTHER, she's performing!
I think the seats are rather at the back.
It's free by the way.
Sher minh's going to return me my money!
-
A week just flew passed.
Geography and chinese test is over.
I think i'm going to fail geography test.
So many careless mistakes.
The question asked for CONTINENT.
I answered East Europe!
It's over, i don't want to recall anything anymore.
It only gives more stress.
Art is finally over.
I slept at 2am just to finish everything.
And surprsingly i'm not tired on friday. =)
Only that i didn't colour my layouts.
It sucks lah, mrs ow gonna give me low marks again.