Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Teachers' Day ”
Thursday, August 31 |5:07 PM



How evil are you?

Hmmmm, i'm good!
Hawts, i knew that.
;D
There are just tooo many things i forgot to blog yesterday.
Okay okay. It's about vivien & mars.
VIVIEN, Hope you'll find your wallet soon yeah.
Although i'm not that happy that you got the same wallet as me, [joking]
Really hope you can find it.
I seriously think it's J____ H_____
who took it, as you said... Cheer up.
.
I missed mars last sunday.
Brrrrrr, CHLOE OH YUAN ZHI!!
You never tell me can see mars.
HMPH! I was awake, i was awake!
Lols, regina talked to me about it on saturday....
Only if i remembered, and look outside the window.
But i won't know if THAT is mars anot.
Hahah, what's over is over.
.
Had ACES day & teachers day celebration today.
We did this aerobics thing, so damn lame and fun.
The actions are moronic okay.
Like the ninja turtle "HAH!" thingy, jump jump jump, jellyfishy thing also.
Hahah, then we were all so high.
Next we took out our UTENSILS.
Our level brought chopsticks, spoon and forks.
And followed the drummer.
Hit according to the beat :)
So cool, everyone was so high.
Hahah, i feel sooo touched. =/
Like see everyone doing things together and stuffs. :)
The PL SPIRIT!
.
And here comes the HIGH part of the day.
We wrote a 100 word letter to our form teacher and co-tutor.
Mr Go and Mrs Goh respectively.
It was screened on the screen.
Everyone screamed when they saw their own teachers.
:D
I didn't expect Ms Loh Tai Lee's "fans" to scream THAT loud.
It was LOUD okayyy.
I thought she was detestable.
Or maybe that wasn't screams for her?
People were "EWWW-ing" "ekk-ing" producing scream-like sounds.
Lols, i screamed for Mr Go and Mrs Goh, obviously.
.
Then the HIGHEST PART OF THE DAY..
They flashed Ms liang's picture with the letter for her.
Everyone screamed like mad.
I was like "I didn't know ms liang was so likable."
No one answered me cos even me myself can't hear my voice.
And i looked.
The teachers appeared and everyone was screaming like hell.
Sooo... it was the teachers and not ms liang!
Hahah, i screamed like mad when mrs goh appeared.
Well, poor mr go. Mr photography, he didn't appear infront.
He was taking pictures.
)=
Oh and my primary school chinese teacher appeared.
You know who?! MR ANG!
I remembered " YOU SURE GO INTO EM3 WANT LAH"
Hahah, everyone screamed loudly.
Never knew he taught in sec school before.
So was MRS PAULIA.
She taught for generations okay.
Grandmothers, mothers and daughters.
She's old! :)
Okok, then had performance and blah blah.
Shall not go into that. ;D
.
THE HIGHEST HIGHEST PART OF THE DAY.

When everyone screamed for MRS PAULIA.
Ms Loh was going " This teacher taught for generations and generations. Your mother may be taught by her, even your grand.... *people started screaming alr* blah blah blah...
MRS PAULIA
"
It lasted for like more than 3 minutes.
And i can say that the volume can be louder than in 5566 concert.
Amazing right?
I have not been taught by her [she retired] but i can see she's nice.
She left PL when I was only in Primary one.
So sad. )=
.
Then the awards and stuffs.
Mrs Goh had 2 awards plus the president award!
YOU ROCK MRS GOH!
:)
She was featured on television.
I remembered that i was still in primary school.
Me and sab were like "Mrs goh mrs goh mrs goh...."
We held hands and as we heard "Taught chinese * we started screaming* in sec one, three and four *we dropped our hands*"
It wasn't mrs goh.
But there were 6 winners so there was one left.
As we heard "... this teacher also recieved the president award"
All of us, i meant my class stood up and screamed like siao.
:D
.
Ended way after sheduled time.
Mum thought i sneaked out for shopping.
Diao, i am broke lor.
Oh yah yah. I haven't bathed!
Hahah, because the weather is sooo cold.
And my heater is somehow spoilt, bah.
I want to bathe. Brrrr.
.
I want to change my email add.
Any good suggestions? =/
And i want new songs to listen.
I'm out of songs, recommends?
.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Can you spot me?
Hahha, all the way to the left.