Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ TEST WEEK. ”
Wednesday, August 2 |5:21 PM

STRESS STRESS STRESS.

"Hello real world,
Bye bye dream world "

Ohmg, there are so many tests tmr!
Chemistry quiz, English test, Chinese test and Geog test.
Geog test is like 100% somemore!
*growls* Stressful you know.
It's so depressing.
I've got a big feeling that i'm going to deprove alot this term.
I'm like the third worst in DNT quiz.
And i failed my history reliability qns.
2/7 !
History was okay, alot people failed too.
But they are not gonna give the qns anymore!
Oh man, it sucks alot.
How am i going to improve this term?!

One thing, i bought the wrong shou ce!
I bought the one for special!
URghhhhh~ And my mum want to follow me to popular?
Cos i told her i need to buy cutting board. =.-
Ahhhhh~

Back to homework mugging.
'The happy me is gone.