Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Don't read this post if you don't like it. ”
Sunday, September 3 |3:13 PM

THIS POST IS FRUSTRATING.
NO VULGARS but still not really nice to read, don't read it.
If you can't take it. :)
.
Urghhhhh, i need to study!
I NEED TO STUDY!
I NEED TO STUDY! !
I just can't bring myself to it.
Computers are just sooooo tempting -
photoshop, forums, blogging ,
URGHHHHHH.
I keep telling myself. " I WILL STUDY LATER. IN ANOTHER FEW MINUTES "
But i just didn't.
Urrghhhh, exams are coming and i'm here slacking.
I really need to disconnect the internet so i can concentrate.
What should i do?!
I feel so frusrated and stressed up.
.
And what's wrong with my blog huh?
Pop-ups appear everytime i come to my blog.
It isn't like supposed to be like that.
No pop-ups should appear!
Is it the code or what?!
.
Oh, i'm sorry.
I'm just angry with myself.
Don't read this post. Don't.