Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ FOUR DAYS TO END OF HOLS. )= ”
Wednesday, September 6 |1:37 PM

A POST A DAY MAKES SHIQI AWAKE, (?)

I'm going to collect my new specs in an hours time!
That means- i'm going to miss the re-telecast of marry me.
Trying to drag the time.
;D
I got influence, really.
Changed my signature and avatar,
which i will post at the bottom.
I feel sooo unloyal and abit out, lol
I'm like the only one with not related to j-star signature.
mmmmm , actually right.
Didn't wanted to change my signature de,
i was just meddling with photoshop,
wanted to make a poster, but due to the size of the picture,
i made a signature.
I didn't want to just make and let it be history so i changed my sig.
Since the HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENFU is abit outdated.
Actually added another renfu sig which i made longg ago,
but it doesn't match.
And it makes my post look soooo long & big.
Ended up with only one signature,
changed my avatar to suit my signature because
THERE'S NO LINK BETWEEN MARRY ME & RENFU!
Hahah, so i forgo renfu.
I'm so not loyal, =X
-
Hahah, i changed my email to
UNTUNED_@HOTMAIL.COM
So i started adding everyone up again.
Hahah, it's funny to see people asking who am i,
which I already typed SHIQI for my display name.
Are there sooo many shiqi(s) in the world?
Today's set for going out - my new specs and photocopying stuffs.
I bet i'll study.
Okok, i will be back later i guess.
.
.
.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'm back again, wheeeee.
Hmmmm, didn't do much today. )=
Went to get new specs, wasn't that nice as i thought it was.
The coloured lens are much nicer, now with this normal one it looks sooo not suitable for me.
)=
I'm giddy, trying to get used to it.
I've got a song in my blog!
I loveeee this song!
Hmmmmm, not sure if you can see it.
=X If you don't like songs on blog you can stop it,
Currently looking for the ost,
but i can't find it !
I should try to do some maths or do history notes now.
=P
Oh yes! I've got PASTA CHAO REN in my computer now.
Wheeeeeepheeee. =D