Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY ”
Friday, September 1 |1:12 AM

Heylo, it's midnight,
but i feel soooo high.
Listening all those techno & english songs.
Oh nono, my love is still for chinese songs.
Only that they are not high enough.
Searched for lame songs lah, like mamamia!
LOL
Moving and grooving with the music together with my mum.
Hawts, i'm so crazy.
I'm supposed to be tired.
But i'm not anymore.
I think i'm going to wake all the neighbours up.
I turned the music soooo loud.
.

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY .
Espicially to....
(1) Mrs Nancy Tng - greatest teacher ever. Although you only think of Jinle. ):
Hope your fractured leg recovers quickly!
(2) Mrs Goh - the winner for presidents award, last year's form teacher, this year's co-tutor.
(3) Mr Go - my form teacher and maths teacher.
(5) Pauline - ex tutor. she always taught me alot things, played with me and blah blah. :)
(6) Mr Cheung - the one who taught me maths.
(7) Ms Vivien Ho - my friend lor, teach me chemistry that one. ;D


HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!