Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ SINGAPORE IDOL WAS PLANNED?! ”
Monday, September 11 |6:57 PM

Don't ask me why.
I don't know why am i wasting all my precious time for studying, on the computer.
I just need to find my D&T then i can go and study,
if not i'll be dead.
WE WILL BE DEAD.
I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT EURASIANS DO WITH WOOD!
Ms kok, i'm hating you as far as i know.
Why are you torturing me like this?!
It's not even graded!
I want to study, i can't find a ____ infomation.
I need longg ones that is.
I NEED HELP!
I'm feeling stress because of this reason.
I WANT TO BE DONE WITH IT!

I wish i died. Why is the world so damn stressful?
Espicially the life in Singapore.
D&T is NOT IMPORTANT!
IT'S NOT GRADED.
IT'S NOT IMPORTANT!
WHY ARE YOU STRESSING ME SOO MUCH ON IT.
I NEED A BREAKKKKKK!

The more i see you the more i feel the anger boiling in my body.
It's going to erupt anytime okay.
Things like LY and Me is going to happen in this STRESSFUL SEASON.
KILL ME NOW !
I am stressed ! I'm going to do a slackish work for d&t .
Hack care already lah!
Freak! Mr go class also don't need to do ethic groups.
What's the whole point huh huh huh?!
NG S___ M___! Do it if you think it's easy lah!
You were the one who said it was EASY.
LIKE REAL?!
#$%^&*()&^$!@
EASY YOU GO AND FIND TEN THINGS ABOUT WOOD AND METAL THAT ORIGINS FROM EURASIANS LAH.
Plus all those questions Mr Go gave.
KILL ME NOW!!
I have serious thoughts of pon-ing school if this is done badly.
Find ONE wood and ONE metal already super difficult okay!
It took me more than 5 hours to find something about WOOD.
NO ONE HELPING ME NOW LAH.
Maybe there is?
I DON'T KNOW, DON'T CARE!
How can i study easfully without having this done?!
I'm going to sue ms kok if i fail any subjects okay!
Waste my time.

.
Pfffst, i heard eavedrop Richa's & her cliques convo.
Basically the whole class could hear them,
since there were no teachers.

Here it goes...

"WHO WILL WIN SINGAPORE IDOL"
was written on the whiteboard during eng lesson.
Alyssa: I want Jonathan to win.
Charlotte: Yah! I want Jonathan to win also.
Richa: No! Jasmine will win!
Alyssa: Why Jasmine? Jonathan i better!
Richa: It's all planned.
Alyssa, Xueqi, Charlotte: PLANNED?!
Richa: Caryn didn't tell you all?
Charlotte: What?
Richa: Caryn's sister's friend is gayle. She said Jasmine already had a contract planned for her.
It's all planned. Jasmine will win.
Alyssa: So they've been cheating our 20cents!
Richa: No, 60cents. They just eat yout money. But i want Hady to win.

And so... How reliable is this infomation?