Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Sunday, October 15 |10:51 PM

ARGHH, I LOST MY SCHOOL BADGE.

Yes, i lost my school badge.
Probably it's in denise house, i'm not sure.
I'm going to look sooo... empty in school tmr.
You know, it's weird without school badge.
Who cares, school's gonna end in two weeks.
TWO WEEKS! That is ohmg cool.
Even though life's ultra bored without exams,
i still prefer the way it is now. =]
Hahaha, i don't even know if this post can be publish,
whatever, i'm happy blogging like that.
*if you're seeing this, i know you think i'm crazy*
I am crazy.... Wheeee.

I'm crazy over Princess Hours now,
Still, my computer can't host images!
Hahaha, anw i love forum's new skin.
It's lime green, my favourite colour... =D

And i just realised, my 6th october post is gone.
It's gone! Or it's my computer that i can't see anything?
Hmmmm, i typed sooo long and it's gone.
-
Anyhoooo, my birthday will be in FOUR DAYS!
It's the 19th of october. XD
I hope someone remembers.