Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Currently watching - Goong special @ youtube ”
Tuesday, October 31 |3:41 PM

I like the rain.. but i hate thunders & lightnings.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !


PUMPKINS. !


I don't celebrate halloween though, haha.
My mum's a P-R-O !
She does skipping with the Buddha musik.
You know 'ah me tuo fo... ~ ~ ~ '
Haha, that's pro right? :D
Aiks, i'm gonna have a haircut tmr!
I'm so excited! (:
Yes yes yes! Finally after a longgg wait.
I wonder what hairstyle suits me...
-
Now i've changed my layout i've got the motivation to blog.
=D
-
It's gonna rain...
Thunders and lightnings strikes.
I hate thunders and lightnings....
wonder why?
Almost everytime lightning or thunder srikes,
something will happen...
SHORT CIRCUIT.
Like yes, no electricity... And i don't know what to do.
-
My graphic blog is almost done!
Just a few hiccups here and there.
Like the links and ermm... header.. XD
It'll be up soon! XD