Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. XD ”
Thursday, October 19 |9:47 PM

In some part of the world...
Yesterday is today.
Tomorrow can be today.
So who says I'm late for your birthday?





HAPPY BESTIES DAY TOO. [Where's esther? :X]
Haiyo, i can't post the others again.
imageshack & photobucket giving me probs..



Wheeeee, happy birthday to me!
And also happy birthday to QIANCI!
I'm fourteen already... :D
Thanks to Denise, Pauline (my ex-tutor) Vivien, Sherminh, Sabrina, Maureen, Richa, Anna Also to those in the forum... amanda, tingg, sweehan, aurora56 and caho, yingying.
And and.... whoever who wishes me happy birthday.

THANKS ALOT! :D

Not gonna say much about school.
They sang Happy Birthday song to me, that's all.
At least they remembered. :D
Something happened, and vivien got angry.
And she suddenly talked to me, still don't know where's they problem.
:/
Went out with mummy to suntec.
Lunched at Fish & Co.
We ordered Platter for one, Salad pasta, soup of thee day & Passion Fruit.
I loved the Salad Pasta. :D
It had this plain yet not that plain taste.
I love the dressing on it, haha.
Platter for one should be renamed, Platter for two.
It's that big that I'm still full now.
Haha, i only liked the Tartar sauce.
Pauline, mah ex tutor, texted me Happy Birthday today.
I'm sooo touched, she still remembers my birthday.
She asked me to check my mail. :)
Hahah, awwww. She's sooo sweet, BEST TUTOR !
Seriously, she's the best!
She've graduated from university in July.
She's working already, ohmgz.
Time passes by really fast.
She was still a poly student when she started teaching me...


We shopped and i bought two shorts / pants.
Tried many many tops, but didn't had the one I liked.
So we went to play the Arcade.
That Mario game, whatever it's called.
I even have the card! Wohooo.


I know it's not a GREAT birthday.
But i'm already contented with it le.
So what if you had many many presents?
Just a word of 'Happy Birthday' will do. :D


Anyhoooo, my dadthe idiotic person sent a letter to the school.
Wrote a longgg letter, and then packed it with money.
I almost cried upon reading the letter, but after remembering about the things he had done...
I told myself i need to be stronger! [though i dropped a tear.]
How can I be contented with just money & a letter?
He didn't love me at all, he didn't treat me as his own daughter.


I can't imagine that I can be standing in the same compound as him!
Just by the thought that he passed the letter to the school's General Office,
it freaks me out.
He's a coward larh, he just wants to dig info about my mum from me.
No way man. I'm not someone whom you can convince with money.
Besides, you're a rich old man.
You can find any other cheeena women with your filty money.
I do know you have another child outisde, you treat her better compared to me.
Say what, I'm your ONLY REAL DAUGHTER. like real!


Say what I'm childish, but i bought a POWERPUFF GIRL CAKE .
Ain't that cool? It's small.
I bought it because i want to blow the candle,
this sounds more like a birthday. :D
Post the pics up when i have battery, lols.