Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ OHMGGG! XD ”
Wednesday, October 11 |10:36 PM

OHMYGOSH!
I'm finally blogging, haha.
That is because i'm not using my own computer.
PFSSSTTTT,
I can't host pictures, attach pictures to email or even blog,
that's so like HELL LIFE.
tsktsk, i can't stand my computer, it's so freaking irritating.
the internet goes on and off.
One minute you use it, one minute everything goes 'The page cannot be opened'.
Wanna play hide and seek with me uh?
tsktsk, i'm gonna get you out, if i can. :X
CAN SOMEONE FIX IT FOR ME??? REFORMAT IT PLEASE?
-
I got back my english and chinese results today.
I did sooooo badly, everyone else too.
But it's so shocking that CHLOE GOT THE HIGHEST FOR ENGLISH.
Ohmg, that's so freaking shocking!
Plus, it wasn't an A2 nor A1.
That's how low my class standard is.
I can't get into the stream i wanted to, how?
Left with 4.2 & 5.2 choices, and that's the HOT STREAMS.
My postition in the whole level is 126!
Okay, i'm happy with it, compared to sher's and vivien's position, lol!
Btw, there's 240 pupils in express,
so... I'M NOT THE BOTTOM FEW.
Wheeeeeee..
-
Anyhoo, i still haven't finished my 6th october post,
there's so many i want to type.
Oh yeah, there wasn't school on MONDAY.
And we slacked totally yesterday, no lessons no teacher.
And we brought nothing, boredom leads to lameness. XD
Haha! We started taking pictures in class, lol.
Secretly duh.
MR GO saved us from boredom from his 'NICE' movies.
*superhero music* >.<
King Authur, Shreak 2, Pearl Harbour.
Yes yes yes! I know pearl harbour was bombed by the japs in 1950s? :X
Lols, i learnt my history!
We wanted to watch Pearl Harbour, but RICHA wanted king authur.
No one wanted to watch that, but she was tooo objected Pearl Harbour violently.
Tsktsk, MR GO you very bias leh.
We seated the last row and joined all 7 tables.
We took out our shoes and sat on the chair, lols.
It was soooo boring that almost the whole row of us were sleeping.
Haha, sher suggested that we pretend to sleep to show how boring it was.
We laid our head on the table and slept.

Richa: Aye, why you all sleep?! Very nice what.
-No response-
Fiona: HAHAHA.
Mr Go: Change lah, change lah. I told you shreak was the best.

Lols, it worked amazingly. =D
-
I'm addicted to this dancing game, haha.
It's nice, i like the songs but they are limited.
It took soo long to patch yesterday.
But it's like okay now, yet my internet crashed.
Goong is nice! I like that golden hair guy, whatever his name is.
Something Lu, i forgot, haha.
He's cute. =D
-
Getting back all papers tmr, arghh.