Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Where's Lady luck?? ”
Sunday, October 22 |3:08 PM

I stepped on bird shit. 

%^&*#$%^&*
Yes, i stepped on bird shit. 
Lady luck isn't on my side today. 
I went to Marina Square with just shorts & shirt.
That's cos it's just after tuition.  
My mum forced me to go there with her for the AIR CON. 
We paid TWO DOLLARS for the air con... 
I look so inappropiate okay. 
-
Then, I can't sign into my account on the computer. 
So i'm using someone elses now. 
That's sooo DAO MEI okay. 
That means... the SKIN i made for my graphic blog will be lost. 
Cos i can't access that account... 
Arghhh, everything lost. 
I have to make a new one... So sickening. 
I'm too lazy. 
How can i retrieve the pictures back?! 
....