Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ DADDY RENFU <3 LELE GONG ZHU (: ”
Sunday, November 19 |7:01 PM

RENFU'S OFFICALLY a daddy now ! (:

And her nick name is lele . (:
Seriously i didn't know it was today until i saw the pic amanda posted at the forum.
Lol, i thought still got a few more days.
Anyhooo, i feel so happy about him! (:

Cutie feet ! (happy feet, HAHA)
(:
Lols, he showed the reporters her feet only.
So cute. (:
Okay, this is obession about renfu and his family.
I don't think my kid (if i'm going to have one) will receive such idol treatment.
I'll just abuse my kid, haha.
I've not even seened lele's face.
No one will see it anyway.
Oh, i'm so biased. Who won't be biased towards their idol? (:


(:

I can't stop this expression ! !

God bless this family. (:
I'll love lele because i love renfu. (:
My god, i'm gonna die of happiness/obession/craziness... (:

--------------------------------------------

By right, i'm supposed to sleep now. (:
*continue later*