Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ I BOUGHT GOONG OST ! ”
Wednesday, November 1 |10:35 PM

Wakaka, hello once again. XD
It's theee second post of the day...
I've got a bigggg anouncement to make!

I BOUGHT GOONG'S OST ! !

Ah yes yes. I bought Goong's ost le.
But it's 23 bucks. Okay, to be accurate 22.90 :)
It's not 14.90 leh, haha.
Who cares lah, my mum say can jiu okay le!
Yeppers, and i bought a belt.
It's white and silver.
I'm soooo fat till i need to poke two extra holes then i can wear the belt!
Like ohmgz, i need some trimming.
But okay lah, cos i wear the belt quite low.


I cut layered my hair le.
It's more layered... (ermm, layer of cos more layered lah!)
Not much difference lah.
Wanted to post the pic de, but i can't host... [yes, again!]


Okay and so... I've bought I weekly, Goong ost & Xing ping guo le yuan + Tokyo Juliet
Watching xing ping guo le yuan's first episode now.
Ahh, i rephrase it...
I borrowed xing ping guo le yuan & tokyo juliet.
I DIDN'T BUY IT.
:D