Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ RENFU THE DADDY ! ! ! ! ”
Tuesday, November 14 |11:28 PM

RENFU THE DADDY ! ! !

Today's wanyu was dedicated to RENFU :)
RENFU I LOVE YOU TO THE BITS !
Oooh-la-la. I just dreamt about you having a baby yesterday!
Wow, that's soooo true.

I don't care how other people think about you but yes, I'll support you.
The baby's a girl! (:
So what? Xiao Ji Qin? =
Best wishes to them .

Hahaha, i feel so happy that i just smile to myself.
The news is sooo heart warming.
Kinda expected though.
But I feel so happy seeing Renfu sooo happy too!
He seems to have recharged himself or what.
Even his YAN SHEN looks sooo different.
It looks like he's been waiting for this time sooo long already.
And finally he can let down all the worries and say that he's gonna be a father!
There's something in him today that makes him glow so much.
I don't know what, but yah. :D

Well, Jiqin's also very wei da. (:
I would have died of boredom staying at home for sooo long. (even with a computer!)
And she's been in there for 3 months. (i thought it was more)

Best wishes to the both of them!
I can't wait for the marriage, hahah.
Oh, i would like to see both of them gg to some show together, as a couple! (:

I'M UBER HAPPY FOR YOU!

:D