Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ WRINKLES ! ! ”
Wednesday, November 1 |12:46 PM

I HAVE WRINKLES ! ! !

Ohmg, someone commented that I've got wrinkles!
Hello, i'm only fourteen!
Oh my my, it's tragic for me to have wrinkles at this age.
Shitto. Why do i have wrinkles?
Because I worry tooo much for streaming?
OR OR
I sleep after 12am?

"You must sleep before 12 midnight you know. Because you're cells renew before midnight"
Quoted from LTL.

Oh my god! I think even SK II can't help me now..
Enough of wrinkles! XD
I've watched 3 episodes of goong yesterday.
Oh yeah, Shin is hot. :D
Yul is cute. XD
I like tall and cute guys, haha.

Hottie! XD I think he's cute.
.
.
.
.
I just forgot what i wanted to say.
Oh well.


Gonna go have a hair cut by Jack.
=X
Jack is a girl, lol.
Whatever, new me later. XD
I'm scared that my new hairstyle isn't nice...