Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Saturday, December 9 |11:05 PM

ONE MORE DAY LEFT ! ! ! !
Ohmygod, one more day to the big day!
I'm so uber high now.
I might just burst out laughing to myself !
XD

Pokay, i've just received a 1GB memory card.
So that i can take pictures tmr.
(:
Let's see... i can take 5000 over pictures with the smallest size.
Then, i can take 586 pictures if i choose 1600 x ____ size.
Haha.
Thankyou!
:D You're sucha nice person.
So nice of him. XD
Unlike my mum, she actually rejected the offer.
=.=

Wondering what's wrong in mcs mind.
Why don't let people go in leh?
Just those celebs.
Must as well stay at home at watch tv!
Haha, okay. That's all joking. :D
Just that few mins on renfu will be enough. (hopefully)
Then all those celebs say their speech to these celebs.
Weird lah.

I know my maid is cursing me now.
:P
Bao liao to my mum about my maid's bad behaviour.
Anws, my mum gonna change her.
:X

I'm so excited i can feel the worms in my stomach .