Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Friday, December 8 |11:12 PM

Woooo ~
Finally finished my renfu board.
It looks sooo freaking weird now.
The words RENFU on the left, downwards & that two graphics i made in the forum!
Weird i know. How how how?
It looks sooo weird. )=

Anws, went to coolzone with peiqi, qianci & geral jie today.
:D
It's my first time to coolzone which is located at singapore shopping centre.
Hmmm, i talked.
At least better than the past gathering, i guess.
That's what i think. It's not IMPORTANT. lol
I'm tooo lazy to elaborate what happened.
Just sat and talked at some place in parkmall.
Yeah, my ticket didn't come so.. i'm gonna go get mine tmr.

And the biggg problem is...
WHAT TIME WILL THE TICKET REACH COOLZONE !
That is very very crucial to me okay !
If it reaches around 6, i'm going to die !
Because i have guitar lesson at 6, my house with twinnie and vivien.
I have no exuse to go out after that!
Ohmg, die okay.
I can say that i go heartland with twinnie if it's before guitar.
I'm gonna DIE !

All problems resolved cos i cancelled guitar lesson. (: