Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Wednesday, January 17 |5:53 PM

COME ON BOYS AND GIRLS. (:



Click to play it. (Oppsie, looks like it's not working)

It's a high high song by Achel.
;D
It's abit noisy for me, but i like it, lols.

Anyhooo, GUESS WHAT??
I landed on my butt when i was walking down the my house staircase.
At that moment, I thought I was gonna land on the floor and break my spine.
I slide down the stairs like I was ICE-SKIING (on stairs).
I thought I was gonna end up in the hospital, lying there paralysed for my whole life,
like local dramas.
So i tried to catch hold of the railings (staircase railing? What is it called? lols).
Fortunately, I stopped 4 steps away from the floor.
It was a SHOCKING EXPERIENCE.
Imagine yourself sliding staircases.
I just "Blooop, Blooop, Blooop, Bloooop" down the stairs.

I sure i have lots of "O-Cehs" (blueblacks) on my hand, butt and blah.

I'm never ever gonna walk down with my socks.

:p

PE lessons are strenuous.
Played captain's ball, did skipping, ran around the school... .
And we did this for THREE CONTINOUS DAYS.
My muscles are aching.

Ms Tini is totally crazy.

Odd friday's rocks.
Because we have FOUR BREAKS!
Wheeeepie.
Since we have Four Useless breaks, why can't we go back earlier?
Tsktsk, i'll be positive.
At least we don't have sooo many lessons.
YAY!

But Even fridays sucks big time okay.
Sooo many lessons, many books, heavy bags and poor me.
:p

Hmmmm, i was wondering..
Since we've got two breaks everyday,
why should they ermm make Break One at the second period & Break Two at the last period?
We've could went home for Break Two if it's the last lesson right?

Teachers usually phrase it like this "Okay girls, we've added one break for every class. So now everyone will have two breaks. Good right?"

The students "YAY!"

And the moment we get our new timetable...
I knew they cheated our feelings.
They phrased it nicely and beautifully but! to be more specific, we only have one pathetic break.
And it's sooo early in the morning please.
The other one is after school, so it's equvilant to no break.

Srsly, i can't stand someone really close to me.
That is ___ . I shan't mention names.
You're really really really (x 1000 if possible) irritating me okay.

I can't stand you for:
  • How-Lian-Ness to everything.
  • Manipulating my life.

    I can't it when you:
  • you take people's word and say it as if it's OH-MY-MIGHTY-WORDS. I-CAN-PREDICT-THE-FUTURE-AND-I-KNOW-MORE-THAN-YOU, DUMBASS attitude.
  • start bullying people.
  • start calling people "dumbass, stupid, idiot" straight in their faces.
  • have this I-DECIDE-EVERYTHING, IF-NOT-YOUR-A-DUMBASS attitude.
  • thinking that you are the CLEVEREST-OF-ALL.
  • just take my things without asking.
  • scribble on my books and other stuffs without feeling guilty at all.
  • said "SEE! I'VE INVENTED THESE FORMULAS, I AM SO CLEVER. YEAH."
    Which in fact, the Mathematicians (how to spell) already invented them,
    SO CLEVER THEN BE A MATHEMATICIANS LAH. INVENT A FORMULA THAT HASN'T BEEN INVENTED.
  • say "lend me $__" and just take my wallet away.
  • boast about your bfs. And the next min, you broke up with him and scold him F_____.
  • taking my money without return.
  • walk and start walking nearer and nearer until I have to walk somewhere near a drain.
    IF YOU WANNA WALK IN FRONT THEN WALK! YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS.
  • say "My god bro brought me to the most well-known-singing teacher in singapore. He said I have one of the most beautiful voice in singapore."
    May I know WHO and if you're sooo good, why don't you join campus superstar?
  • say "Do this topic lah (for project works). It's easier"
    Then you ended up scolding vulgarities. Why? Because you can't find a single info.
  • just break into Tan Qing & Me when we're walking together.
    YOU DON'T HAVE TO CUT IN.
  • say "Don't go class outing lah, so boring. You want to go meh? All the games damn boring one lah. It's always a failure"
    Yes, i want to go. Why do you always predict the future? You can be a fortune teller i tell you.
    But tooo bad, the class outings ain't a failure even if people like you don't go.

    I'm gonna be in the same class as you for 6 years.
    How am i gonna survive?
    I'm already hating it already.
    If you've realised... I don't talk much when you're talking to me.
    At most i'll just say a sentence.
    I've never elaborated my life nor my worries, sadness to you at all.
    Not even once.
    Srsly, how did we even maintain our friendship?
    What was it built on? Money?
    (You've always said that you'll return me soon, but you didn't. That's why i'm always starving during recess. I don't wish this to carry on at all.)
    "Orh, okay, So? Then what happened? Oh I See" Is what i always reply to you.
    I know you've wished to hear more.
    But after knowing you for sooo long...
    I know what i say is redundant.
    So what if i'm interested in your topic?

    I asked you something and you say "Just go and look for yourself lah."
    I asked you can lend me something" You said NO."
    Fine, it's okay.
    But shouldn't you respect me as well?
    You just take without asking.
    Where's the respect?

    Recently you said something...

    I passed something to Lynette.
    Shiqi: Lynette. (pass the paper) Thank You.
    ABC: WAH, SINCE WHEN DID YOU START TO SAY THANKYOU?
    Shiqi: I always do.
    ABC: Got meh? No lor, this is the first time. Is it because of the talk in the morning.
    Shiqi: No.

    Break One...

    I bought my food.
    Shiqi: *passed the money* Thankyou.
    ABC: Why you suddenly keep saying thankyou?
    Shiqi: I always say thankyou one okay.
    Tan Qing: Yah lor, she always say thank you to me de.
    ABC: BUT it's my second time hearing her say.

    Whatver you.
    Why should i even say thankyou to you?!
    I didn't even borrow anything from you neither did you help me something.
    You're not fit for my thankyou.

    Did you even asked or thanked me for the money?
    Did you even asked or thanked me for borrowing stationary?

    All you did was TAKE AND GO.

    Am i even supposed to say thankyou?!

    I think you should know who you are.