Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Monday, January 15 |10:19 PM

Living my life in the fast lane.

What's wrong with me nowadays?
:/
I'm actually feeling that O's are nearing me each day...
I NEED TO PREPARE !
Suddenly i have this passion of learning.
Also, motivation to study - I don't know what made me change.

Whatever me.
I saw Averyl (From PSS2) when I went to Ikea (Tampiness) last saturday.
(:
Then I saw Gurmit.
After which I actually dreamt of Qi Yu Wu (Eeeks).
Ikea was bigggg.
I want new new new new furnitures, bed frames, sofa, tv, decorations, kitchen....
Blah blah blah~
Mine looks super kiddy okay.

Watched Hana Kimi just now.
:p
I feel so retarded now.
Do one compre question (which allows the video to load) and watch one part,
Loaded all of the videos together.
BUT somehow all of them load for awhile.
So had to refresh.
And so... I did one compre question and then rest (watch the video)
So retarded, i know. :p
Ended up with only 3 qns [ With (a),(b),(c) ]
Haha.

I'm getting more and more detached to the computers.
EXCEPT FOR TODAY.
Because it's Hana Kimi Day.
It's a MUST-MUST-MUST-WATCH-IF-NOT-WILL-DIE kinda thing.
(:

Eeeeks, I'm taking part in this SHOT PUT THINGY.
All thanks to Ms Ferng, argh.