Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Wednesday, January 3 |3:55 PM

WOW.
I never knew my school sucha "NICE" school...
Didn't know that they'll try out a new way of tackling with stuffs and everything.
WOW.

Finally they've decided to use a new way.
I AM SOOOO IMPRESSED.
I DIDN'T KNOW MY SCHOOL HAD SUCHA NICE 'SHANG JING XIN' !

WOW .

WOW .

WOW .

Wonder how "GOOD" will the year be.
I am super pissed with the school.

SCHOOL TODAYYY. 
  • Last assembly at PL Kadesh.
  • Walked out of the PL Kadesh to PL Secondary.
    ( Serangoon north ave 5 to lorong ah soo [how do you spell it?] )
  • Assemble at parade ground.
  •  Ate the freaking lunch that made me wanna vomit. (really!)
  • Walked back to the hall, singspiration.
  • TALK ABOUT THE STUPID HOME ROOM AND BANDING SYSTEM.
  • and what the hell, school dismisses at 2:10pm the EARLIEST !
  • Walked back to our so called class.

    Pokay, as you see. I'm super pissed with the home room system.
    Seriously pissed off lah. Banding system is worst can.
    Why can't we just stay in one class uh?
    "Banding system is good. Because it helps the teacher to teach better. And band people who learns slower and people who learns faster. Not that confusing"
    Like hello? It's all to the teachers good. Not us lah.
    Already had banding system last year.
    It totally sucks ! Cos i deproved alot !
    I don't see the good point of it.

    My class form teacher is Ms Hazelin. ((:
    YAY.
    Bad thing? Koh Ee Lin is my class's cell teacher.
    Urgh, i hate this lah.
    The bottom convo is funny. XP
    To me lah.


    Ms Hazelin: We need to do a class banner.
    CC: Then where do we put the class banner? Walk everywhere with it? (cos we don't have a classroom)
    Ms Hazelin: Haha, put in the class.
    Gloria: But this isn't our classroom !
    Ms Hazelin: Haha, but it's my classroom.

    Good Thing of my school :
  • It is mostly new.
  • It is bigger.
  • It has a gym, cafe, museum, concert hall and.... bb court at the roof top? 
    (Haven't toured the school. So i'm not sure of the rest.
  • The classroom is bigger.
  • New classroom furnitures.

    BAD THING OF MY SCHOOL:
  • The stupid banding system .
  •  The tables in the canteens are OLD.  
  • There's a STATUE OF LIBERTY IN THE TOILET.
  • Only colours used in my school is GREY and WHITE.
  • Looks like a girl's home.
  • There's no locker for us. WTH. We need to pay for one.
    (Previously, they said EVERYONE will HAVE a LOCKER)
  • The most colourful part of my school is the TOILET.
  • We have no class = Assemble in the parade ground in the morning = YOU CAN'T COPY HWK.
  • Every tuesday is running day for sec threes. ARGHHH.
  • School ends at 2:10pm the earliest.

    ARGHHHHHH, there are tooo many i don't wanna name it down lah.
    SO PISSED OFF.