Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ GEOG-OH-GRAPHY. ”
Sunday, February 11 |10:58 PM

EDIT!



MIAN HUA TANG. :D
I <3 this song, ohkay not LOVE LOVE but like lah.
I think they've improved. :/

16th Feb 2007
I feel so useless now.
Outdated with all the j-star news and everything.
);
I AM A BAD FAN.
I'm not really bothered about this fact though.
*shrungs*
Something's really wrong with me nowadays.
Really inactive in forum lately, argh!
Not fit to be one of the staffs. ); Not even keeping my board active.
SHOOO AWAY FROM ME LAH.

I need to mug mug mug for my common test.
Tsktsk, I don't wish to fail my test.
I've got 25/30 for my a maths quiz!
Wohooooo~
Yesyesyesyesyes!
But _____ got higher than me, Mr Cheung will ask WHY!
She's always 3 marks higher than me.
);
I've got 9/15 for e maths quiz.
);
AND YAY! I've got higher than her for Social Studies!
I've got 9/12! Hahah, first time got level five, keke.
Realised that I'm better in Humantities.
Gotta hate Physics because of Thomson.
Eeeeewww, why didn't Mrs Lee just sack him uh?
He's sooo useless, It's gonna put my studies in danger!
Hellooo~~ It's like no bodies business that he can't teach.
Half class ponned his lesson and he doesn't care.
He doesn't teach and he's like soooo monotone.
I wonder it ever relates COMPUTER CLUB for that.
Toooo much robotics and micro mouse that's why uh?
Oh, and he's like soooo... thick skinned for the CNY celebrations tdy.
Did president wave somemore.
=.=

I'm starting to loveee my class.
:D
Hahahah,

ONE: We've won the Chinese New Year Card Decoration! YAY, we clinched first in place, although there's another class that was first.
TWO: Had class bonding after Chinese New Year Celebration, and I think my class is COOL!

We were like playing...
Gei Wo Tempo Ready Go!
Gen Wo Yi Qi Wan Ba



Y'll should know if y'll watch E-City.
(:
Yes, so cool.
Ms Hazeline, form tcher, was soooo funny!
Hahah, cos she's a malay, she didn't understand at all, haha.
I think i love my class.

Went to Taka to collect my mum's LV.
And wth, she was gg"Eh, you want to go in uh? Wear slipper cannot go in."
OH, like WHERE DID IT STATE NO SLIPPERS ALLOWED?!
I think she was thinking that i would embararess her or smth.
How would i know lah please, i don't even know you wanted to go and collect.
Pffffst, wasn't happy at all.

CNY this year would be... GREAT!
:D
I'm just gg to my Grandma's house and probably only meeting Harmony & her parents.
Wheeeesh, that would be great.
I wouldn't want to visit my auntys uncles and whoever whoever.
Just gonna pon the whole thing cos I simple dislike CNY.
Eeeeyer, all the auntys and uncles will be like... so KE TAO can.
Not only that, there's my uncle's wife, the uber BIG MOUTH WOMAN.
Pffst, luckily not meeting her at all.
I'll send my greetings early in the morn, 8am!
);
Hahah, no sleep but it means no auntys.

----------------

Wednesday, 14th Feb.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PEEPS!
To all readers (like got people want to read), friends & my family.
Also, happy birthday to Xiaojie. (:

Thanks Sharlene, Sherminh, Denise Tan Qing(BESTIE!), Esther(BESTIE!), Edna, Stephanie, Sabrina, Mei Ee, Amanda Chen.
:D

Hahah, i think i receive more valentine's present compared to my birthday.
Anws, yes i love Esther's Rose & Denise's soft toy thingy.
Thankyou loads. (:
Sorry for not buy anything for you people.
Tell you what.... I've got the valentine's present for you people already.
:D
I feel so cheapcake.
I gave my mortal what ____ gave me cos i didn't had the time to buy anything.
);
She's like angry you know!
Ohmg, I'm just gna be like... I DIDN'T GIVE YOU THAT! NOOOO~
When she knows who am I.
And as so... I'm giving her other stuffs and writing a letter for her later on.
:D


http://vote.knowsky.com/vote/ipage.asp?voteID=2645

I am ordering all people to vote for 5566!
The last option of the list.
Yesyesyes, WE MUST BEAT THE OTHER GROUPS.
:D
I did my research, for every ONE 5566 vote, there are ELEVEN Fahrenheit votes.
Urgh, YOU VOTE FOR 5566 YOU HEAR THAT.
(:
YOU VOTE MEANS YOU VOTE.
AND IT'S COMPULSARY! A MUST MUST MUST!
:D

Xiexie, Arigato, Thankyou, Terimakisi (However you spell that), Kam Xia.

ONE MORE DAY TO HANA KIMI DAYYY.
I can't watch the first episode. );
I'm gna record, buahhhahahaha.

-------


Tuesday, 13th Feb
Argh, I feel so shitty now with all the sticky butt attitude.
I just can't seem to leave my butt off the ground or the chair infront of the comp/tv.
Urgh, and there's geog test tmr which has a wastage of 70%!
What the~ Mrs Tee haven't taught us mangrove forest yet!
She's always ponning lesson. );
Sob sob, I'm feeling so shitty.
I'm feeling like a plant who hasn't got enough of Sunlight, Water & Carbon Dioxide to photosynthesize!
I feel like a dead sunflower without the Sun.
);
I'm soooo restless and lethargic.
Even slept in Chinese Lesson!
Ohmg, all these 'symtoms' are sooo not me!
I need to sit and concentrate my geography now.
Can't believe that I'm actually hoping for high marks when I'm not even concentrating!
OHmg, i need my geog to pull me up.
I know my English, Maths, A Maths, Chinese, Lit.
So not gna beat _____.
I think I should start printing my death certificate.
----------------------------




YAY! (: Hana Kimi episode 12. :p
Looking for episode 13 now.

Monday, February 12.

:D
GEOG TEST POSTPONED!
SOOOO HAPPY, YESYESYES.
Still, I need to study.

Moody monday's always moody.
My attitude towards Bestie wasn't really good.
);
*slap myself*
Why am I soooo... GRRRR.

Anws, my mortal cried today.
D;
I really wanna comfort her, BUT i'm kinda afraid of her...
Never seen her after she cried too.
);
I hope i was more daring to talk and care for her.








  • THREEEEEE MOREEEE DAYYYYS.

  • HANA KIMI!
    ----------------


    Tropical Rainforest.










  • 20-30 degrees
  • 1000-2000mm of rainfall annually.
  • Found in Amazon Basin, Indonesia, Congo Basin .

    3 distinct layers.
    Emergent Layer, Canopy Layer & Undergrowth.


    ARGHHHH.


    Supposed to type out so I can remember the points.
    Too lazy to do it since it's MOOODY MONDAY tmr.

    I think I loveeee long posts, BUT my life isn't worth blogging daily.
    And i SHOULDN'T WASTE MY TIME HERE.

    Lord, please please please let me pass my lit test and geog test. ((:

    YAO GUN WAN SUI! (:
    I've yet to watch Shi Shen.
    );