Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ I miss Meteor Garden. ); ”
Sunday, March 25 |10:23 PM

Ms Kaur:
What is a pun?

Cheryl:
Bun's sister.

I'm so lamofied.

0___0
And I can finally tie a French plait! (:
----------
I suddenly miss Meteor Garden.
:/
Awwww, I wish someone invented some kinda time machine or some sort for me.
Then I can turn back time and reminisce the good old days.

Life's like a highway,
There's no "traffic lights" for you to rest at all.
Sometimes, I even find it hard to breathe.
There's no time for myself and I'm letting stress take over me.
);

I'm sooo busy nowadays.
Project project project and more project!!!!

Monday: Finish up Geography Poster.
Tuesday: CCA Class Party Preparation.
Wednesday: HAND IN STUPID PW.
Thursday: CCA Class Party Preparation.
Friday: End of week.

I'm gonna be busy for the next few days.
);
Awwww, I need some time for myself!
Even now (when I'm using the computer) it's for my project purposes.
If not I won't even dare to think of coming online.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!
(:
I LOVE YOU MUCH MUCH MUCH.