Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ I'm a happy little candy. ”
Friday, March 16 |10:27 PM

(1) I love my desktop now.
(2) I know the password.
(3) I'm done with my chinese project part.

:D

wheeeee.
I know my posts are very very short.
Anws, any new song recommends?
:/


I need some new songs, hehehe.


This is the essay that we're supposed to memorize.
& we're supposed to find pictures to make the presentation interesting.

So i came up with this..














Yes, done with my part.
:D
See if it relates? :/

Hahaha, anyway, I'm emerged the champion for..
THE COMMON FRIEND BETWEEN Q&J.
>.<
Lols, so i'm supposed to get close to J so that I can be the common friend.
I'm so unsociable can, hahaha.