Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Korean Outfit. ”
Monday, March 12 |9:56 PM

Today didn't started off well.
);

  • Internet Connection sucked.
  • Bibi & Baba pissed me off.

    My mum asked me to teach her MSN,
    OHMG, that's like a miracle.
    Hurhur, so I 'opened' a IT class for my mum.
    Lols, and it pissed her off too,
    because she can't access the Internet.
    So she got herself a GMAIL & HOTMAIL account.
    Then she tried to sign into MSN.
    Well, it was successful, however she wanted to do the same thing on her own computer.
    Called up _____ & did weird configurations.
    And you know what?
    She made the whole thing worst.
    In the end my computer also can't access the Internet.
    OHMG.
    It's either Starhub or what my mum did sucked.
    Now I can't do anything.

    FYI: I'm now typing on Notepad, then I'll update when I can access to the Internet.

    Number Two.
    Stupid Bibi&Baba.
    Tsktsk, it wasted ONE WHOLE HOUR of my precious day,
    Why?
    Because of one stupid school blouse.
    And why do I need one new blouse?
    Not because I grew fatter, because of the stupid quality of the blouse
    & it's starting to form holes.
    -.-
    I waited one hour for the fitting room.. (they only had two fitting rooms)
    & the students took sooooo long to try one uniform!
    Wonder what were they doing in the fitting room lah.
    OH, then after 40mins plus of waiting and trying on,
    the stupid salesBOY told me "Sorry no size 15 half."
    What the heck! I waited 40mins for the damn fitting room and you tell me no size!
    Why didn't you tell me earlier when I asked you for size 15half huh!
    Waste my time leh.

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    OHMG, please COMPARE lah.
    Only different is the colour and the bottom is abit puffier.
    Then I got a scolding from my mum because of the BOMB parking fees.

    FYI again, I DISLIKE Bibi&Baba.
    Yes, I know you make our PL Principal super happy,
    but in turn you'll get 1400+ enemies = PL school population.
    Hahah, I know it's the KOREAN TREND NOW.
    But please lah, we DO NOT go the KOREAN THREAD in wearing
    SUPER HIGH SEWN ON BELTS
    &
    AND SUPER LONGG PINAFORES WHICH ARE LIKE 2CM ABOVE THE GROUND.
    It's totally similar to the KOREAN LONG DRESSES.

    And I wish to comment Bibi&Baba for their 'never give up' attitude in pleasing my freaking Principal.
    Why don't they just give up in making the uniforms?
    It would be MUCH BETTER.
    You have sooo many other schools to serve right?
    Don't worry, you'll never go out of $$$ since the uniforms made are soooo APPAUSINGLY GOOD.


    Oh, I sound soooo sarcastic.
    :D