Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Pulau Ubin Trip & Cine . ;D ”
Saturday, March 31 |10:28 PM


So the answer is S.H.E.
Uh, no one guessed except sher. BUT SHE'S WRONG anyw.


PULAU UBIN TRIP.

Shiqi, Qingqing, Amanda

Sherminh & me. My head so ULTRA BIG .

Me & Amanda aka corrupted prefect.

((:

BHB. :p

Lessy partner .


Bestie - trying to take pic with Plasma tv.

lame pic lah.

There's still more with Wanlin, Val, Tessa, Esther & Amanda.

---------
Woke up early this morning again.
Headed to school & took same bus as Sher.
Well, we were one of the first to reach school.
Saw this yellow bus and thought it was ours. (Intially it wasn't, sobs)

Met up with Qing & went to opposite to get some snacks.
Luckily we were in time.
(:
Lols, waited for MS CHERYL CHEONG. for sooo long okay.
The whole class was waiting for her.
Supposed to assemble at 7.30 but we left at 8.30.
See how late were you!
We gave her a RESOUNDING clap when she came.
She was running like some kinda (wild) pig, hahaha.

So the Uncle drove to Changi Jetty.
We passed by Pasir Ris, &
Cheryl shouted: OHMG, I CAME FROM HERE! HERE! *STAMPS FOOT* MY HOUSE IS HERE! THIS STOP! MAKE ME GO ALL THE WAY TO SCHOOL!! AHHHHHHH. THIS STOP! JUST THIS STOP!

Hahaha, damn hillarious okay.
Plus she takes an hour to reach school, lol.

Ohkay, so we reached the jetty, took the ferry and reached Ubin.
It was my second time there.
The mosquitoes there are damn G-R-E-A-T. (note the sarcasm)
Best thing about it is that YOU NEVER SEE THEM BUT YOU'll JUST GET SOOO MANY BITES.
They're powerful.
I had many bites.
);

Unlike the previous time, this time, we walked through muddy paths.
All the other students were like "EWWW -ing" their lives away.
The spiders are soooo huge.
HAHA, I only remember this place as a granite island with coconuts.

Oh, we saw the trees we planted the last time we went to Pulau Ubin.
Awwww, they're so big already.
:D
I hope my trees will grow huge and big in 30 years time.
I would like to tell my future children that "MUMMY PLANTED THIS TREE 30YEARS BACK." Hahaha, so cool.

Then we took a boat back to Singapore.
Awww, so sad. This time we didn't take the boat that isn't sheltered.
Well, I don't know how to explain it.
But it's better to take the un-sheltered one.
I mean, I prefer that feeling.

Took lots of crazy pictures in the bus. :p
Bidded goodbye to Qing.

---------------------------
Well, reached home at 1plus.
So I had to rush all everything.
OHMG, then I had to use the fan to dry my hair cos the hairdryer is spoilt and I didn't know.
Hahaha, i feel so stupid.
Then my mum had to fetch me to Braddel MRT so that I'll reach Somerset earlier.
OHMG, then i reached at 2.45PM.
Qing and Jinghao were REALLY LATE.
Waited for half an hour.
As for Masahiro... I don't know, cos I've never seen him before, hahah.
-----------------------------
Meet the Robinsons .
Cineleisure. (:

Met Qing, Jinghao & Masahiro @ Somerset.
LOL, felt kinda extra so Qing and Jinghao were couples.
They wanted to bring one friend each so Qing asked me to go.
Starting was kinda okay, cos I only talked to Qing...
Ohkay. then we went to buy tickets for Mr Bean Holiday.
Qing wanted to leave me with Masahiro to buy the tickets and she'll go with Jinghao to buy the tickets from upstairs.
Cos the queue was kinda long.
Mr Bean's Holiday was sold out, or rather, all the seats are like single.
So we decided to watch Meet The Robinsons instead as Masahiro needed to leave early for something.

Qing & Jinghao then went to eat at BK.
Wahlau, she and Jinghao shoo us away luh.
TSK.
She purposely sabo me one.
So we're left alone...
Went to buy drinks first, which he treated me. (I don't know why)
Then we walked to Taka.
:/
Didn't had any place to go actually.
So we just walked and talked.
tsk, walked around the place don't know how many times lor.

Hahaha, then I came to know that he's HALF-JAP.
Lol, quite cool lah.
Ohkay, then Qing & Jinghao came to look for us.

Firstly, saw them at the escalator, then waited for sooooo long, still haven't come down.
Then I realised that they were at second floor don't know doing what.
OOOHKAY.
After which we walked back to Cine.
Sabo-ed me in the cinema again. (and after the movie)

Haiyo, they forced me to ask him to stay for dinner lah.
So shit.
They're like "Aye, Masa. Shiqi got thing want to tell you"
WTH lah.
Made me as if i'm gna say something.

But still, Masahiro went off after the movie, then I went dinner with them.
Felt so extra okay...
HAHA, ohoh! I bought a slipper!
Which was the only thing I spent money on. (Besides transport)
:p
Cos Masahiro bought the bottle of drink, Jinghao treated movie and treated dinner.
LOL, according to to Qing lah.
Cos i asked him HOW MUCH for million times already but he dao-ed me.
Then qing said he treat.
HAHA, so just take it lor.

I 'ran' away after i ate lah, felt so extra.
:p
----------------

I'm watching Corner With Love now.
I think it's nice though it's sucha clinche and it's draggy.
Only at episode 8 sia.

Cheerios.

Labels: